Thursday, February 12, 2015

#76-Floral Delight-Fred She Said



Welcome back to Creative Knockouts and thank you to everyone who played along in our challenge last week!  We had wonderful entries and a fabulous sponsor as well.  
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps
All Dressed Up kindly sponsored us and have offered 2 digis to one lucky person!  I have used random.org to choose me a winner and that lucky person is entry
#36-Vicki from Stamp Smiles
Congratulations Vicki!  Please contact Kelly to claim your 2 digis from All Dressed Up!
****************************************************

Now onto some more fun for this week!  I know I have said this repeatedly already this year, but I am going to mention it again...we have yet another new sponsor to share with you and I am delighted to have Fred She Said with us this time around!


Tracey has kindly offered a fabulous image for my each of my DT members to work with as well as a $10 gift certificate to her store!  Thank you so much!

I have 3 new team members with is this week...well 2 on this team and 1 for next week's team but she liked this sponsor so much that she joined us a week early!  Please welcome...

Linda from Linda In Sweden
My name is Linda, I am  42 years old and I live in Sweden with my husband Ernie and 4 cats.  I started crafting in 2006 after I had a stroke and that have helped me get better and makes it worth to go up from bed in the mornings.  My style, well, I think its a mix of lot of things, but I especially like bright colors and blingy details.



Bonnie from This Creative Day

Hello! I am so excited to join this team of talented ladies!  My name is Bonnie, and I live in sunny Arizona.  I am the wife of an incredible man, and  a mom to  3 amazing kids ages 10, 12 and 14.  We also have 3 super cute fur babies.  They all keep me busy, and keep our home interesting!   I work from home part time, and in my spare time I love to cook, bake, and make crafty things. Oh, and I'm also a HUGE football fan!  The Philadelphia Eagles are my team, but I'm a huge fan of the sport (both real and fantasy).  I've been making cards for about 2 years now, and it's become such a passion of mine.  I am very excited to share that here with you, and would love it if you would check out my blog for more. http://thiscreativeday.blogspot.com/


MY name is Jen and I live in upstate NY with my ever expanding family. I love to be involved with anything paper crafting including scrapbook. Cards, 3-D, PL, all of it. I have been making cards for about 2 years, scrapbooking for about 4, and I just recently started pocket scrapboking and I love how easy it is. I enjoy being challenged when crafting and I absolutely love all the different kinetic and fun folded cards you can create. I tend to keep to a clean and simple design style, but I have been know to switch things up once in a while. 


Our challenge for you this week is Floral Delight!  Here are some gorgeous creations from my team to get your mojo flowing!


Linda using Cardinal & Daisies


Denise using Daisies & Ladybugs

Fanny using dogwood


Jen using Growing Together 


Nancy using 3 Doodled Blossoms


Bonnie using Tulip Bouquet



 Kelly using Doodle Floral 1


 So there we have some wonderful Floral Delight cards and now I hope you'll play along with us!  You could even win a $10 gift certificate to Fred She Said, so why not!  Just follow the rules please:-)


Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see I've won! Just sent an e-mail! Thanks so much! Really love the gorgeous inspiration from the DT here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Vicki! Hugs, Jacqueline

      Delete
    2. Congratulations Vicki! Hugs, Jacqueline

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely challenge and beautiful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete